Gerald H. Lakritz
Wissbrun and Lakritz, P.C.
Gerald H. Lakritz is the founding member of the firm. He went into private practice in 1969. Prior to this time he was a Revenue Agent with the Detroit, Michigan Office of the Internal Revenue Service. There he conducted audits of individual and business tax returns.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, 1960, University of Michigan
- J.D., 1966, Wayne State University
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Tax Court
- Supreme Court of the State of Michigan
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- The Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit, Inc.
- Continuing Legal Education
- Completion of the Probate and Estate Planning Certificate Program offered by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Ann Arbor, Michigan.