Kenneth M. Wissbrun
Wissbrun and Lakritz, P.C.
Kenneth M. Wissbrun went into private practice in 1977. Prior to this, he was an Estate and Gift Tax Attorney with the Detroit, Michigan Office of the Internal Revenue Service. There he conducted audits of Estate and Gift Tax Returns and assisted in classifying Estate and Gift Tax returns for audit. After working at the Internal Revenue Service, Kenneth M. Wissbrun was employed as Second Vice President and Trust Officer as the Tax Consultant to the Trust Department of Manufacturers National Bank of Detroit (now Comerica Bank).
Kenneth's Radio Interview: Listen
- Bachelors of Science in Education (Psychology and History), 1967, The Ohio State University
- J.D., 1971, The University of Iowa
- L.L.M. in Taxation, 1974, Wayne State University
- State Bar of Michigan
- The Florida Bar
- Iowa State Bar Association
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Tax Court
- Supreme Court of the State of Michigan
- Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- Supreme Court of the State of Iowa
- Deferred Compensation Plans-Internal Revenue Service Issues a Reprise- But it is Only a Deferral
- Review of the Cy Pres Doctrine in Michigan
- The Flower Bond Embroglio
- Bosch and Its Aftermath: The Effect of State Court Decisions on Federal Tax Questions
- The Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit
- Probate and Estate Planning Section-State Bar of Michigan
- Tax Section-State Bar of Michigan
- Employee Benefits Section- State Bar of Michigan
- Continuing Legal Education
- Completion of the Probate and Estate Planning Certificate Program offered by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Chairperson of the Board of Trustees of the Retiree Health Care Benefit Trust, City of Rochester Hills, Michigan.
- Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser in 2006.
- Member and Ambassador of the Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Corporate Sponsor of the Boys and Girls Club of Troy, 2013.
- Participant at Senior Day at the Detroit Zoo, 2014.
- Adjunct- Assistant Professor in 2000 at Walsh College Troy, Michigan teaching a course in individual Federal Income Taxation and Individual Tax Return Preparation using Turbo Tax.