Business Planning West Bloomfield Mi
The objective of Business Planning is the orderly management of various business entities. We provide professional services to Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, and Sole Proprietorships. The advantages of the Corporate and Limited Liability forms of business are the limited personal liability to the owners and the ease of the transfer of ownership of the business entity.
We accomplish the goal of business planning by meeting annually with our business clients. We like to meet during the last month of the entity's fiscal year. We meet with the client, the accountant, and the investment advisor to review financial statements that summarize the first eleven months of the entity's fiscal year.
Entity Formation and Maintenance of Records West Bloomfield Mi
For Business Planning with Corporations we prepare the following:
- Articles of Incorporation - This lists the name of the Corporation, the purpose of the Corporation, the number and class of shares to be issued, the name of the resident agent and address of the registered office, and the name(s) and address(es) of the incorporator(s).
- By Laws - These describe the internal management of the Corporation.
- Shareholder Minutes - These appoint members of the Board of Directors.
- Board of Directors Minutes - These appoint the President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer who actually run the day to day operations of the Corporation.
- Shareholder Certificates - These documents identify the respective ownership of the business entity.
Michigan law requires each Corporation to have an annual meeting of the shareholders. The shareholders appoint the Board of Directors who in turn appoint the officers to run the Corporation.
For Business Planning with Limited Liability Companies (LLC's) we prepare the following:
- Articles of Organization - This lists the name of the LLC, the purpose of the LLC, and the name of the resident agent and address of the registered office.
- Operating_Agreement - This outlines the internal management of the LLC.
- Member Minutes - These identify the owners of the business who in turn appoint the managers to run the business.
- Manager Minutes - These summarize and approve the activity of the business as conducted by the managers.
- Unit Certificates - These documents are the equivalent of Shareholder Certificates and identify ownership of the business entity.
Business planning requires detailed Corporate and Limited Liability records which are important for Internal Revenue Service audits, Michigan Department of Treasury audits, and other various government examination of the books and records of a business.